Technical Author Services
Shirley Carnegie has been engaged as a copywriter and technical author on many different projects of varying lengths and complexity.
Working from existing material, notes from meetings or even bullet points, Shirley's ability to understand complex information quickly and easily, and then translate it into easy-to-read reports or policy documents, is highly-respected.
See opposite for some of the many commissions undertaken by SCPR.
Did you know...?
Did you know that italic type was invented by the Italian printer and publisher, Aldus Manutius? It was first used in 1501 in an edition written by the Roman poet, Virgil. The word italic means relating to Italy, its people or its culture.
- Change and Crisis Communications strategy documents for the handover of the £2.7 billion PFI contract from Amey Highways to Kier.
- Technical writing services for the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Editorial commissions from Hackney Council's Education Department, including the annual primary and secondary school admissions procedures
- Strategy documents, such as a Capability Statement, Resourcing Strategy and Buried Services Strategy for the construction industry
- Writing and editing services for various NHS organisations
- Technical writing for public sector consultation exercises, including housing surveys, fear of crime audits and capital expenditure projects