Shirley Carnegie has been engaged as a copywriter and technical author on many different projects of varying lengths and complexity.
Working from existing material, notes from meetings or even bullet points, Shirley's ability to understand complex information quickly and easily, and then translate it into easy-to-read reports or policy documents, is well respected in the industry.
Working closely with the client and their technical experts, Shirley will deliver a well-written, concise, accurate document on time and within budget.
See opposite for some of the many commissions undertaken by SCPR.
Did you know...?
Did you know that italic type was invented by the Italian printer and publisher, Aldus Manutius? It was first used in 1501 in an edition written by the Roman poet, Virgil. The word itself, italic, means something that relates to Italy, its people or its culture.
- Editorial for various rail magazines to support clients in the rail construction industry
- Strategy documents, such as a Capability Statement, Resourcing Strategy and Buried Services Strategy for the construction industry
- Internal newsletters and e-communications for staff working in the rail and construction industry
- Technical writing services for the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Regular editorial commissions from Hackney Council's Education Department, including the annual primary and secondary school admissions procedures
- Regular editorial commissions from the national Nursing and Midwifery Council, including the editorial review of the new standards and competencies regulations
- Writing and editing services for various NHS organisations
- Written communications, including website, press releases and newsletter, for Motor Design Limited's global launch of new thermal analysis software
- Technical writing services for various public sector consultation exercises, including housing surveys, fear of crime audits and capital expenditure projects